Concrete and wood table lamp - Noeud
This knot is impossible to untie but if you don't believe us ... nothing prevents you from taking up the challenge! A true design extension of the electrical cord, this Node lamp in ecological concrete with a playful and dynamic shape occupies your ceiling with harmony. A bulb, supplied or not according to your wishes, completes your lamp!
Designer: Marian Dumontet
-- Not convinced by your choice? Free return for 30 days! --
A high-end bulb provided
You can choose the bulb :
- Big size and unconventional finish: the surface of this big light bulb is white and smooth just like porcelain. This precious result is obtained after a double frosting treatment which involves both the outer and the inner surfaces. Diameter of the bulb: 125mm.
- Its curved filament emanates a warm and intimate light, comparable to the traditional 40-45W bulbs but with lower consumption and longer duration. The golden tinted glass contributes a vintage feel to the final result. Diameter of the bulb: 125mm.
All our bulbs are fitted with LEDs to respect the environment, good lighting that does not heat up for minimal consumption!
Original design brand
An original lamp in the shape of a node to illuminate your interior, you had to think about it! Placed or suspended, do not try to untie it, it may be quite complicated. In patented 100% mineral concrete, the Node lamp could not be more respectful of the environment. A pretty little piece of wood machined by our craftsman woodturner to perfect the object for a bi-material touch so aesthetic..
Made in Lyon
Made in our workshop in Lyon, this light is a purely Lyon creation: made by us and our know-how. A timeless object with a refined design, from the Gone's collection, for a durable and always original decoration designed by a designer from Lyon.
- Product alone: Height 12cm / Width 12cm / Depth 12cm
- Solid beech and 100% mineral concrete
- E27 supplied or not as desired, max 30W